Points of Pride
A Quick Glance at Capac Elementary School....
2016-2017 Points of Pride!!!
At CES we have:
- P.E.A.K. Parent Organization with great student, parent and family friendly engagement programming
- Early Childhood Programming including ECDD, GSRP, Kids-N-Kare Preschool and Latchkey; also house Great Parents/Great Start
- School-wide Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS) and CES Pride Points
- Lego Robotics
- Locked doors and buzz in entrance
- Established MSU Master Gardener Rain Garden in our bus loop
- Great technology including:
K-6 Promethean boards in every classroom
Revamped computer lab
- 1 to 1 devices in every classroom K-6
- Working therapy dog, Focus
- Host to great community events such as our 4th annual Schoolapalooza, 5th annual Yuletide Jubilee.
- Continued growth in math, reading, science and social studies.
- Leaders in MiBLSi (Michigan’s Integrated Behavior and Learning Support Initiative)…continuing to build capacity for school-wide supports in academics (reading) and behavior.
- Leaders in 22i/TRIG training…building capacity of CES teachers to effectively plan and implement blended and personalized “Any Time, Any Place, Any Way, Any Pace” learning, and implementation of on-line assessments.